1. Zaman MZ, Bakar FA, Jinap S, Bakar J. Novel starter cultures to inhibit biogenic amines accumulation during fish sauce fermentation. International Journal of Food Microbiology. 2011;145(1), 84-91.
2. Taoka Y, Nakamura M, Nagai S, Nagasaka N, Tanaka R, Uchida K. Production of anserine-rich fish sauce from giant masu salmon, Oncorhynchus masou masou and γ-aminobutyric acid (GABA)-enrichment by Lactobacillus plantarumstrain N10. Fermentation. 2019;5,1-17.
3. Lopetcharat K, Choi YJ, Park JW, Daeschel MA. Fish sauce products and manufacturing. Food Reviews International. 2001;17(1),65-88.
4. Crisav E, Sands A. Microflora of four fermented fish sauces. Journal of Applied Microbiology.1975;29,106-08.
5. Zarei M, najafzadeh H, Eskandari MH, Pashmforoush M, Enayati A, haribi D, fazlara A. Chemical and microbial properties of mahyaveh, a traditional Iranian fish sauce. Food Control. 2012;23(2),511-14.
6. Sasakia T, Michihataa T, Nakamuraa S, Enomotob T, Koyanagib T, Taniguchib H, Aburatanic M, Koudouab M, Tokudac K. Effective removal of heavy metal in some fish sauce products by tannin treatment. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 2013;61(6),1184–88.
7. Lee YC, Kung HF, Huang CY, Huang TC, Tsai YH. Reduction of histamine and biogenic amines during salted fish fermentation by Bacillus polymyxa as a starter culture. Journal of Food and Drug Analysis. 2016;24,157-63.
8. Russell FE, Maretic Z. Scombroid poisoning: mini review with case histories. Toxicon. 1986;24,967–73.
9. Morrow JD, Margolies GR, Rowland J, Roberts LJ. Evidence that histamine is the causative toxin of scombroid-fish poisoning. The New England Journal of Medicine. 1991;324(11),716–20.
10. Hungerford JH. Scombroid poisoning: a review. Toxicon. 2010; 56, 231–43.
11. Biji KB, Ravishankar CN, Venkateswarlu R, Mohan CO, Srinivasa Gopal TK. Biogenic amines in seafood: A review. Journal of Food Science and Technology. 2016;5(5),2210-18.
12. Boadi NO, Twumasi SK, Badu M, Osei I. Heavy metal contamination in canned fish marketed in Ghana. American Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research. 2011;2(6), 877-82.
13. Kumar B, Sajwan KS, Mukherjee DP. Distribution of heavy metals in valuable coastal fishes from north east coast of India. Turkish Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Science. 2012;12, 81-88.
14. Ababneh FA, Al-Momani IF. Levels of mercury, cadmium, lead and other selected elements in canned tuna fish commercialised in Jordan. International Journal of Environmental Analytical Chemistry. 2013;93(7),755-66.
15. Asksonthong R, Siripongvutikorn S, Usawakesmanee W. Evaluation of harmful heavy metal (Hg, Pb and Cd) reduction using Halomonas elongata and Tetragenococcus halophilusfor protein hydrolysate product. Functional Foods in Health and Disease. 2016;6(4),195-205.
16.Majzoobi M, Farahnaky A, Nematolahi Z, Mohammadi Hashemi M, Taghipour Ardakani MJ. Effect of different levels and particle sizes of wheat bran on the quality of flat bread. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology. 2013;15, 115-123.
17. AOAC. Official Methods of Analysis, 16th edition. 1995. Arlington, VA: Association of official analytical chemists, International.
18. AOAC. Official method of analysis, 18th ed, Association of official analytical chemists. 2005. Washington, DC, USA.
19. AOAC. Ofﬁcial methods of analysis, 14th ed. Association of official analytical chemists.1984; Washington, DC, USA.
20. Malle P, Poumeyrol M. A new chemical criterion for the quality control of fish: tri-metyl amine/total volatile basic nitrogen. Journal of Food Protection. 1989;52,419-23.
21. Kuda T, Mihara T, Yano T. Detection of histamine and histamine-related bacteria in fish-nukazuke, a salted and fermented fish with rice-bran, by simple colorimetric microplate assay. Food Control. 2007; 18,677-81.
22. Kilinc B, Cakli S, Tolasa S, Dincer T. Chemical, microbiological and sensory changes associated with fish sauce processing. European Food Research and Technology. 2006; 222(5-6),604-13.
23. Mueda RT. Physico-chemical and color characteristics of salt fermented fish sauce from anchovy Stolephorus commersoniiAquaculture, Aquarium, Conservation & Legislation. International Journal of the Bioflux Society. 2015;8,565-72.
24.Dagadkhair AC, Pakhare KN, Andhale RR, Syed HM. Study of physicochemical and microbial quality of spiced fish sauce made from catla fish during storage. International Journal of Food and Fermentation Technology. 2016;6(2),233-239.
25.Cavalheiro CP, Ruiz-Capillas C, Herrero MA, Jimenez-Colmenero F, Pintado T, Menezes CRD, Fries LLM. Effect of different strategies of Lactobacillus plantarum incorporation in chorizo sausages. The Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture. 2019;99(15), 6706-12.
26. Stevenson L, Phillips F, O’sullivan K, Walton J. Wheat bran: its composition and beneﬁts to health, a European perspective. International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition. 2012;63(8), 1001–13.
27. Puat SNA, Huda N, Abdullah WNA, Al-Karkhi AFM, Ardiansyah. Chemical composition and protein quality of fish sauces (Kecap Ikan and Nampla). APJSAFE. 2015;3, 2-9.
28. Liu M, Bayjanov JR, Renckens B, Nauta A, Siezen RJ. The proteolytic system of lactic acid bacteria revisited: a genomic comparison. BMC Genomics. 2010; 11, 36.
29. Faisal M, Islam MN, Kamal M, Khan MNA. Production of fish sauce from low cost small fresh water fish and their qualitative evaluation. Progressive Agriculture. 2013; 24(1-2), 171–80.
30. Kuda T, Mihara T, Yano T. Detection of histamine and histamine-related bacteria in fish-nukazuke, a salted and fermented fish with rice-bran, by simple colorimetric microplate assay. Food Control. 2007;18, 677-81.
31.Visciano P, Schirone M, Tofalo R, Suzzi G. Biogenic amines in raw and processed seafood. Frontiers in Microbiology. 2012;3(188),1-10.
32. Bader UI, Ain H, Saeed F, Ahmad N, Imran A, Niaz B, Afzaal M, Imran M, Tufail T, Javed A. Functional and health-endorsing properties of wheat and barley cell wall’s non-starch polysaccharides. International Journal of Food Properties. 2018; 21,1463–80.
33. Kuda T, Miyawaki M. Reduction of histamine in fish sauces by rice bran nuka. Food Control. 2010; 21,1322–26.
34. Pappalardo AM, Copat C, Ferrito V, Grasso A, Ferrante M. Heavy metal content and molecular species identification in canned tuna: Insights into human food safety. Molecular Medicine Reports. 2017;15, 3430-37.
35. Zuluaga Rodriguez ., Gallego Rios SE, Ramirez Botero CM. Content OF Hg, Cd, Pb and as in fish species: A review. Vitae. 2015;22, 148-59.
36. Staniek H, Wojciak RW. the combined effects of iron excess in the diet and chromium (iii) supplementation on the iron and chromium status in female rats. Biological Trace Element Research. 2018;184 (2), 398-08.
37. FAO/WHO 2011. Joint FAO/WHO food standards programme codex committee on contaminants in foods, fifth. Session, 64-89.
38. Tiimub BM, Mercy A, Dzifa A. Determination of Selected Heavy Metals and Iron Concentration in Two common Fish Species in Densu River at Weija District in Grater Accra Region of Ghana. American International Journal of Biology. 2013;1(1), 45-55.
39. Alturiqi AS, Albedair LA. Evaluation of some heavy metals in certain fish, meatand meat products in Saudi Arabian markets. The Egyptian Journal of Aquatic Research. 2012;38, 45-49.
40. Yi YG, Zhang S. The relationships between fish heavy metal concentrations and fish size in the upper and middle reach of Yangtze River. Procedia Environmental Sciences. 2012;13,1699-07.
41.Dobaradaran S, Naddafi K, Nazmara S, Ghaedi H. Heavy metals (Cd, Cu, Ni and Pb) content in two fish species of Persian Gulf in Bushehr port. African Journal of Biotechnology. 2010;9,6191-93.
42. Azaman F, Juahir H, Yunus K, Azid A, Khairul M, Kamarudin A, Toriman ME, Mustafa AD, Amran MA, Hasnama CNC, Saudi ASM. Heavy metal in fish: Analysis and human health-a review. Journal Teknologi. 2015;77(1),61-69.
43. Shabani S, Ezzatpanah H, Boojar MMA, Givianrad MH. Total mercury and arsenic concentrations in edible and non-edible tissues of Iranian tuna fish. Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops & Foods. 2015;1(1),1-7.
44. Nissar J, Ahad T, Naik HR, Hussain SZ. A review phytic acid: As antinutrient or nutraceutical. International Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemical Research. 2017;6,1554-1560.