1. Ulger Z, Halil M, Kalan I, Yavuz BB, Cankurtaran M, Gungor E, Ariogul S. Comprehensive assessment of malnutrition risk and factors in a large group of community-dwelling older adults. Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 2010; 29(4): 507-11.
2. Smeltzer S, et al. Brunner & Suddarth's textbook of medical surgical nursing. 11th Edition. Philadephia; Lippincott William & Wilkins, 2008;135.
3. Mahmoodi Z, Sajjadi H, Karimloo M, Mahmoodi A.The Lifestyle.Tehran University of Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences .2013:47-8. (Persian).
4. Pirlich M, Lochs H. Nutrition in the elderly. Best Practice & Research Clinical Gastroenterology, 2001;15:869-84.
5. Eshaghi SR, Farajzadegan Z, Babak A. Healthy lifestyle assessment questionnaire in elderly: translation, reliability, and validity. Payesh, 2010; 9(1): 91-9. (Persian).
6. Neumann SA, Miller MD, Daniels L, Crotty M. Nutritional status and clinical outcomes of older patients in rehabilitation. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics, 2006;18:129-36.
7. Ghanbari Moghaddam A, Mohammadi Shahboulaghi F, Dalvandi A, Hosseinzadeh S. Healthy lifestyle and general health status and their predictors among senior citizens in Tehran 2013.Master Thesis of University of Social Welfare Rehabilitation Sciences. 2013:68-9.
8. Groot, L, Verheijden, M W, Henauw S, Schroll M & Staveren W . Lifestyle, nutritional status, health, and mortality in elderly people across Europe: A Review of the longitudinal results of the Seneca study. The Journals of Gerontology Series A: Biological Sciences and Medical Sciences. 2004;15(3):32-41.
9. Zar A, Noorshhi M. Surveying situation of active and inactive elder men nutrition health in Shiraz city. Salmand, Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2007; 2 (1) :210-5.
10. Tanaka H, Sasazawa Y, Suzuki S, Nakazawa M, Koyama H .Health status and lifestyle factors as predictors of depression in middle-aged and elderly Japanese adults: a seven-year follow-up of the Komo-Ise cohort study. Department of Public Health, Gunma University Graduate School of Medicine, Maebashi, Japan. 2011;8(1):53-9.
11. Masomy N. Jefroodi Sh. Ghanbari A. Kazemnejad E. Shojaei F. Rafiei A.H. Nutritional status assessment and related factors in the retired senile. Journal of Guilan University of Medical Sciences, 2012; 21(84:65-70.
12. Castel H, Shahar D, Harman-Boehm I. Gender differences in factors associated with nutritional status of older medical patients. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 2006; 5(2):128-34.
13. Salehi L, Eftekhar H, Taghdisi M.H, Kazem M, Shojaeezadeh D. Daily intake of fruits and vegetables and affecting factors. Iranian Journal of elderly. 2009; 4(14):41-8.(Persian).
14. Parsa Yekta Z, Zolfaghari M, Kazemnejad A, Monjamed Z. Assessing food habits for cancer prevention among Tehran citizens. Iranian Journal of Aging, 2009; 4(14).14-21. (Persian).
15. Rebuffe Scrive M, Bronnegard M, Nilsson A, et al. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, 67: 1998; 1122-8.
16. Dorosty A R, Alavi Naeeni A M. Correlation of elderly nutritional status with cardiovascular disease and diabetes. Tehran University Medical Journal. 2007; 65(3):68-71.(Persian).
17. Kasaeeian N, Farghani B, Faghihe Imani B, Hosseinpoor M, Amini M. Association between dietary habits and blood glucose and hemoglobin glycosylated in type 2 diabetic patients. Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism of Iran. 2002; 4 (1): 25-30.(Persian).
18. Fallah Moshkani R, Saneei, Esmaillzadeh A, Hassanzadeh Keshteli A, Feizi A, Adibi P. Association between Patterns of Dietary Habits and Obesity in Iranian Adults. Iranian Journal of Nutrition Sciences & Food Technology. 2016; 11(2): 32-41.(Persian).
19. Abbaszadeh M, Ostadrahimi A, Ghani F, Alipoor Parvin. The effect of socio-cultural factors affecting women's nutrition disorders. Women's Magazine on Development and Politics. 2015; 10(1): 41-60.(Persian).