1. Mozaffarian, M. Culture of Iranian Plants Names. (Fourth Edition), Farhang Contemporary Publishing. 2007. 432pp.
2. Ekelund N, Danilov R. The influence of selenium on photosynthesis and "light-enhanced dark respiration" (LEDR) in the flagellate Euglena gracilis after exposure to ultraviolet radiation. Aquatic Sciences. 2007; 63(4):457-65.
3. Nazemi L, Nazmara M-R, Eshraghyan M, Younesian H, Sereshti A, Moameni J, Shahtaheri S, Nasser. Selenium concentration in soil of Iran. 19th World congress of soil science, soil solutions for a changing world. Brisbane, Australia. 2010.
4. Whanger P. Selenium and its relationship to cancer: An update. British Journal of Nutrition. 2004; 91(1):11-28.
5. Nardi S, Pizzeghello D, Muscolo A, Vianello A.. Physiological effects of humic substances on higher plants. Soil Biology and Biochemistry. 2002; 34:1527–36.
6. Turan M, Esringu A. Phytoremediation based on canola (Brassisa napus L.) and Indian mustard (Brassica juncea L.) planted on spiked soil by aliquot amount of Cd, Cu, Pb, and Zn. Plant Soil and Environment. 2007; 1:7–15.
7. Saffar Sabzevar M, Jamie Moeini, S. Acidophytic and acidophilic solutions Morphology of root and shoot and percentage of protein Sorghum Graduate degree, Faculty Agriculture, Azad University of Sabzevar .2015.
8. Lotfi R, Pessarakli M, Gharavi-Kouchebag P, Khoshvaghti H. Physiological responses of Brassica napus to fulvic acid under water stress: Chlorophyll a fluorescence and antioxidant enzyme activity. The Crop Journal. 2015; 4(5):434-9.
9. Mahmoudi M, Barzegar-zoghalchali H. The effects of Humic substances on some physiological properties of citrus sinensis cv. Thomson Navel under Lime Condition. Int. Research Journal of Applied and Basic Science. 2015; 9(1): 132-5.
10. Arnon D-I. copper enzymes in isolated chloroplasts, polyphenoxidase in beta vulgaris. Plant Physiology. 1949; 24: 1-15.
11. Bailly C, Benamar A, Corbineau F, Come D. Changes in malondialdehyde content and in superoxide dismutase, catalase and glutathione reductase activities in sunflower seeds as related to deterioration during accelerated aging. Physiology of Plant. 1996; 97:104-10.
12. Valentovic P, Luxova M, Kolarovic L, Gasparikova O. Effect of osmotic stress on compatible solutes content, membrane stability and water relations in two maize cultivars. Plant Soil Environment. 2006; 52(4): 186-91.
13. Ryan J, Estefan G, Rashid. A soil and plant analysis: Laboratory manual, interaction center for agricultural research in the dry areas (ICARDA). 2nd Ed. A leppo, Syrian, pp: 2001;1-18.
14. Nikbakht A, Kafi M, Babalar M, Xia A, Luo P, Etemadi N. Effect of Humic acid on plant growth, nutrient uptake, and postharvest life of Gerbera. Journal of Plant Nutrition. 2008; 31:2155-67.
15. Bailly C, Benamar A, Corbineau F, Côme D. Changes in malondialdehyde content and in superoxide dismutase, catalase and glutathione reductase activities in sunflower seeds as related to deterioration during accelerated aging. Physiologia Plantarum. 1996; 97, 104-10.
16. Esring A, Sezen I, Aytatli B, Ercişli S. Effect of Humic and fulvic acid application on growth parameters in Impatiens walleriana L. Akademik Ziraat Dergisi. 2015; 4(1):37-42.
17. Yazdani B., Etemadi N. A., Nikbakht A., Bani Nasab B., Majidi M.M. Effect of different Humic concentrations and Fluonic acid on the qualitative and qualitative properties of gerbera flower. Graduate Certificate in Growing Horticultural Science. University Industrial Esfahan. 2010
18. Suh H-Y, Yoo K-S, Suh S-G. Effect of foliar application of fulvic acid on plant growth and fruit quality of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum L.). Horticulture, Environment, and Biotechnology. 2014; 55(6): 455-61.
19. Ayas H, Gulser F. The effect of sulfur and Humic acid on yield components and macronutrient contents of spinach. Journal of Biological Sciences. 2005; 5 (6):801-4.
20. Lotfolahi S, Sani B, Rajabzadeh F. Effect of soil use of Humic acid and folic acid on yield and yield components (Zea mays L.) corn plant; 4th International Conferences of Agricultural Engineering and Environment Iran. 2017.
21. Xudan X. The effect of foliar application of fulvic acid on water use, nutrient uptake and yield in wheat. Australian Journal of Agricultural Research. 1986; 37:343-50.
22. Poldma P, Moor U, Tõnutare T, Herodes K, Rebane R. Selenium treatment under field conditions affects mineral nutrition, yield and antioxidant properties of bulb onion (Allium cepa). Acta Scientiarum Polonorum, 2013;12: 167-81.
23. Ferrarese M, Sourestani E, Quattrin M, Schiavi A, Ferrante A. Biofortification of spinach plants applying selenium in the nutrient solution of floating system. Vegetable Crops Research Bulletin. 2012; 76, 127-136.
24. Saffarizadeh A, Lahouti M, GangeaI A, Bayat H. Impact of selenium supplementation on growth and selenium accumulation on spinach (Spinacia oleracea L.). Plants Not Science and Biology. 2012; 4(4):95-100.
25. Hartikainen H, Xue T, Piironen V. Selenium as an anti-oxidant and pro-oxidant in ryegrass. Plant and Soil, 2000; 225,193−200.
26. Yang L-F, Ding R-X. Effects of selenium application on selenium content and distribution in ﬂue-cured tobacco grown on Se-low soils. Journal of Nanjing Agricultural University. 2000; 23, 47-50.
27. Xu J, Yang F, Chen L, Hu Y, Hu Q. Effect of selenium on increasing the antioxidant activity of tea leaves harvested during the early spring tea producing season. Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry. 2003; 51, 1081-4.
28. Turakainen M, Hartikainen H, Seppanen M-M. Effects of selenium treatments on potato (Solanum tuberosum L.) growth and concentrations of soluble sugars and starch. Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry. 2004; 52 (17), 5378-82.
29. Kahle H. The effects of lead and cadmium on the growth and mineral balance of young beech Fagus sylvatica L. in sand culture. Plant and Soil. 1988; 2(5):66-76.
30. Movahedi A, Rahmat A, Othman F. Evaluation of antioxidant activity, total phenolic and flavonoids contents of Orthosiphon stamineus, Teucrium polium, and Berberis vulgaris decoctions. Food and Health. 2018; 1(1);29-36.